If you love your friends, drag them. Call them on their shit so they can get it together. Come for their edges and then apply jamaican black castor oil to the bald spots. Read them like a Dr. Seus book. Because you care about them and caring about people means telling them they’re full of bullshit every now and then.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Driver, lower my tuition please.
I don’t have enough money for my basic needs.
Working 40+ hours just to pay my rent
Now I don’t even have a single cent
Tuition is high, I gotta pay for books
Oh i’m so broke and I don’t wanna look
I popped open my wallet, no funds to count
my credit declined and my check just bounced
Oh, there daddy, daddy betta bring that TAP
Oh, baby, baby where my FASFA at?
Kerry Fact #34
I love junk food I can always go for chocolate or flipz
Kerry Fact #33
I don’t have eyebrows or eyelashes lol well their not very thick
Kerry Fact #32
I like being held and kissed and hugged